Lack of consistency needs to be addressed

SDS

MLBTS 18 and 19 have epitomized mediocrity... at best. I know that this complaint is getting repetitive, but we need to go back to the MLBTS 16, and prior days, where user input was much more consistent. I'm a fan of having a game that is playable for everyone. However, having ambiguous outcomes isn't a good long term solution.

SDS

Yeah MLB 16 was very consistent. Every time I bunted it was a base hit!

SDS

@GOtexas1 said in Lack of consistency needs to be addressed:

MLBTS 18 and 19 have epitomized mediocrity... at best. I know that this complaint is getting repetitive, but we need to go back to the MLBTS 16, and prior days, where user input was much more consistent. I'm a fan of having a game that is playable for everyone. However, having ambiguous outcomes isn't a good long term solution.

The problem with 16 was the fact that if you put the PCI on the ball with good timing it was a hr almost every time, which isn't realistic at all.

SDS

@cvogsfashow said in Lack of consistency needs to be addressed:

The problem with 16 was the fact that if you put the PCI on the ball with good timing it was a hr almost every time, which isn't realistic at all.

I don’t know about that but 17 was real good

SDS

@Maverick31762 said in Lack of consistency needs to be addressed:

The above is a joke right? 17 was a terrible game to play. Just late be great!

SDS

I suppose it's all relative... I'd rather have the gameplay of 17 over the gameplay of 19...

SDS

I forgot about that. Maybe it was 16 then. The bunting was the only issue I remember

SDS

I forgot about that. Maybe it was 16 then. The bunting was the only issue I remember

Yeah, I remember fellow MLB The Show players complaining about the bunt cheese in MLB The Show 16.

SDS

I’ll comment on this. I played 3 ranked games where it was 1-0 which I won. The first myself and my opponent dealt with constant hard outs. My last two game I had at least 40 plus good goods that were hard outs.