SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.

SDS

0%, 25%, 50%, 90%, Random (Anywhere from 30% to 100%). Would be sweet.

SDS

Corona settings for minimal lag input pl0x.

SDS

We should get to set the hotness level of the fans, too. Like maybe it’s SMU sorority appreciation day at Globe Life Field or something.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

We should get to set the hotness level of the fans, too. Like maybe it’s SMU sorority appreciation day at Globe Life Field or something.

Facepalm

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

Maybe they can get the rights for Front Row Amy

SDS

I can see this idea trickling into SDS making the game rated "M" for Mature.

SDS

@allday9128 said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

World could use more Front Row Amy.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

@allday9128 said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

So far, most of the TA rewards have been underwhelming. But Front Row Amy would make a great T&A reward.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

So far most of the TA rewards have been underwhelming. But Front Row Amy would make a great T&A reward.

I'd be cold if I played and never wore pants mate.

SDS

I’d definitely have it set to 0% to minimize lag

SDS

@mitchhammond24 said in SDS, give us the option to set attendance for DD next season.:

I’d definitely have it set to 0% to minimize lag

No lie, I'd probably move to Coors.