Miracle happened, what do I do now?

SDS

Decided to give it a try one more time ( extreme showdown ). Got it done with 1 out left walk off Grand slam by 87 Ortiz 21-20.

So now I have Lou Gehrig.

Who do I use at first ? Been using Babe Ruth but his defense has been lacking. Dropping balls and not reacting quick enough. His bat been amazing for me.

Just bought Fat Albert and seems good

Never ever ever thought I would have Lou Gehrig.

Who should I use at first since I don’t want to put Babe in the outfield

Leaning towards Lou because he a Lefty

SDS

Gehrig is great. Sell Pujols and use babe as a bench bat.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in Miracle happened, what do I do now?:

Gehrig is great. Sell Pujols and use babe as a bench bat.

Wouldn’t use Pujols as bench bat? ( stubs don’t matter , have too much anyways )

SDS

Put Babe on the bench and use Lou at first. Babe is a liability no matter where you put him—even his own right field. He drops the ball and messes up at first, and he is too slow going after base hits in the outfield.

I honestly don't know why I keep Ruth in the outfield. Anybody have advice on a replacement who can bat and field?

SDS

I’ve never had a single issue with Babe at first.

SDS

I will echo his terrible fielding. I tried him everywhere and he just made mistakes. He’s not even on my bench anymore.

SDS

I’ve had almost zero issues with Babe fielding and he is far and away my best hitter.

Edit: that said, Lou also looks fantastic. I love his swing and he does give a slight defensive upgrade over Babe. I think him and Jimmie Foxx are the only two guys I would consider using there besides Babe. I don’t like Albert’s swing.

SDS

My outfield is now a rotation of 4... Mantle, Trout, Walker, and now Grif. Walker is really really good. Was the best hitter on my team for a long while, been the longest member of my team and he's not going anywhere, he's a bench bat now till I prestige Grif.

Griffey is awesome, great swing, but the shift is killing me, it seems like it's home run or bust with the shift. I def hit more liners and gappers for singles and doubles with Walker. But I'm still test driving Grif.

Other outfielders who can hit... Arozarena, Castellanos, Thames can play OF, and the new Soto looks pretty sick..

SDS

My outfield is now a rotation of 4... Mantle, Trout, Walker, and now Grif. Walker is really really good. Was the best hitter on my team for a long while, been the longest member of my team and he's not going anywhere, he's a bench bat now till I prestige Grif.

Griffey is awesome, great swing, but the shift is killing me, it seems like it's home run or bust with the shift. I def hit more liners and gappers for singles and doubles with Walker. But I'm still test driving Grif.

Other outfielders who can hit... Arozarena, Castellanos, Thames can play OF, and the new Soto looks pretty sick..

I'd recommend putting Griffey on the bench, and bringing him in as a pinch hitter when you have runners on base. They usually don't shift for individual players in those situations, from what I've noticed.

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in Miracle happened, what do I do now?:

I'd recommend putting Griffey on the bench, and bringing him in as a pinch hitter when you have runners on base. They usually don't shift for individual players in those situations, from what I've noticed.

I might do that after I prestige him, well see. Walker is tough to replace, so far griffey hit's more dingers per at bats but it's probably a wash. I just picked up Ted Williams on the cheap side too so He'll probably be my lefty bench bat now.