Abreu Finest

SDS

Now that Tim Anderson is announced, I would assume for Abreu to be a collection reward. If I had to bet on it, I would say that he will be the AL collection reward.
Thoughts?

SDS

He will be the MVP...

SDS

@raesONE said in Abreu Finest:

He will be the MVP...

I forgot to say that. 🙂
BUT, if they are giving MVP cards, then there wouldn't be a Freeman card out yet.

SDS

They will not because they did not wait on a cy young Bieber or degrom/Bauer/darvish so I would assume they are just not having a abreu finest

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Abreu Finest:

He will be the MVP...

I forgot to say that. 🙂
BUT, if they are giving MVP cards, then there wouldn't be a Freeman card out yet.

Well, I don't believe Freeman will win MVP and even if he does, they could still make another 99 extra juiced Freeman.

SDS

He will be the MVP...

I forgot to say that. 🙂

Well, I don't believe Freeman will win MVP and even if he does, they could still make another 99 extra juiced Freeman.

But then they would have to give us another 99 Bauer and another 99 Bieber.

SDS

Who would the NL one be then? Ozuna or Machado/Lamet I guess.

SDS

He will be the MVP...

I forgot to say that. 🙂

But then they would have to give us another 99 Bauer and another 99 Bieber.

Yeah that's a fair point. I'm just assuming, we won't know until they drop everything.

SDS

@WDK19 said in Abreu Finest:

ne be then? Ozuna or Machado/Lamet I guess.

Ozuna is a good guess, but I was thinking Mookie. But then I don't know who would get a 99 from the Dodgers... Cody Bellinger?

@ZOMBIEKILLS_128 said in Abreu Finest:

They will not because they did not wait on a cy young Bieber or degrom/Bauer/darvish so I would assume they are just not having a abreu finest

See, that would not make sense. He DESERVES a 99, so I would expect them to give it to him. I could be wrong, but he deserves it.

SDS

But yeah you’re right. The “Abreu has a 97 already” doesn’t work as a reason why he didn’t get it. Bieber and Yaz both had 97 TN and they got TA4 finests.

SDS

But yeah you’re right. The “Abreu has a 97 already” doesn’t work as a reason why he didn’t get it. Bieber and Yaz both had 97 TN and they got TA4 finests.

Correct. Another thing that I keep using is the two 99 JRAMs.

SDS

Correct. Another thing that I keep using is the two 99 JRAMs.

I think that was more of an anomaly. I wouldn’t expect many guys to get multiple 99s. Probably no one else, tbh.

SDS

t many guys to get multiple 99s. Probably no one else,

Agreed. I guess what I was meaning is: They aren't afraid to give players two high diamonds, why not do it again? 🙂

SDS

Because Anderson only has an 88. Think that had more to do with the decision than giving Abreu another high card when Anderson is stuck that low and deserved a higher card

SDS

He will be the MVP...

I forgot to say that. 🙂

We don't have an extra juiced 3B Freeman yet

SDS

I don’t see it happening. If they were doing finest “lock” than DJLM, Bauer, Darvish, Bieber, And Soto wouldn’t have been TA cards. The collection rewards will be previous years finest cards IMO(19 Bellinger or cole, 18 Lindor)

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Abreu Finest:

cards IMO(19 Bellinger or cole, 18 Lindor)

That makes sense.

SDS

You guys really think there will be collection rewards for TA4 too??

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Abreu Finest:

ds for TA4 too??

Quite possibly.