This is a good idea!

SDS

Credit to @samguenther1987
What if the ? is Betts, as he is the pre-order? Thoughts?
Again, this was @samguenther1987's idea.

SDS

Then he’ll be on the cover

SDS

@Hikes83 said in This is a good idea!:

Then he’ll be on the cover

What do you mean?

SDS

It’s still Betts. He’s just the Dodgers’ TA4.

SDS

@WDK19 said in This is a good idea!:

ers’ TA4.

Right, I just wasn't sure if this is how they would reveal the pre-order

SDS

If he’s the Dodgers’ TA4, he won’t be the pre-order reward? What do you mean?

SDS

@WDK19 said in This is a good idea!:

If he’s the Dodgers’ TA4, he won’t be the pre-order reward? What do you mean?

Oh, that makes sense. Good idea. Stink, I was hoping for the reveal to be that. 🙂

SDS

Now let me clarify, i was thinking somthing along the lines of what Baez was last year when his finest card was aunounced and again theres a good chance i'm way off.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in This is a good idea!:

Now let me clarify, i was thinking somthing along the lines of what Baez was last year when his finest card was aunounced and again theres a good chance i'm way off.

Did he get a Finest? I don't remember. If so, did he get that, and they said you will be able to pre-order soon?

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in This is a good idea!:

Did he get a Finest? I don't remember. If so, did he get that, and they said you will be able to pre-order soon?

Baez got a finest but you had to pre order 2020 to get it. That's what i figured SDS might do for Betts for 21, but it was obviously just a guess.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in This is a good idea!:

Baez got a finest but you had to pre order 2020 to get it. That's what i figured SDS might do for Betts for 21, but it was obviously just a guess.

Got it. I understand that it was a guess. 🙂
Now that you say that: It doesn't make sense because of TA4. BUT: Maybe they reveal it anyway?

SDS

@samguenther1987
Maybe it is Turner, and they do the same thing as Baez?