Markets crashing

SDS

Already going way down pre TA4. Still stubs to be made but not how it was doing a few hours ago.
Didn't make as much as I would have liked, but at 2.1 mil it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

SDS

@elway7751 said in Markets crashing:

Already going way down pre TA4. Still stubs to be made but not how it was doing a few hours ago.
Didn't make as much as I would have liked, but at 2.1 mil it wasn't that big of a deal anyway.

Yup. I am taking advantage of it by using the stubs I just made to get cards I need for Trout. 🙂

SDS

Yep I got Machado early and sold him around 180, really cant hit with him, his swing is cheeks for me. I got Walker, Chapman, Rollins and a few others at great prices. Sold most of the finest while all of the sheep fawn over the new toys lol

SDS

I got Soto very early, thought about selling, but didn't. Its a good card so the stubs meant very little anyway.

SDS

I could sell Soto now for 200k but I can’t think of any use for the stubs.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Markets crashing:

I could sell Soto now for 200k but I can’t think of any use for the stubs.

Same I have DeGrom and Soto and thought about selling but other than for WS or BR rewards, there’s nothing I really need to buy. I’ve long since hit the point where every new card means a painful decision to remove someone from my team.

SDS

I’m good on these finest cards, probably just gonna play a few RS games with my legends going forward. I’ll do the exchanges for the finest, simply because I have more than enough inventory and it might be fun to try them out when I’m bored. Having logged in and looked through team affinity, nothing really made me think “Wow, I need that card right now!!”, so I haven’t even started the exchange process for any team yet. It’s all just more packs and stubs that I have no use for at the minute, so I just logged back out again.

SDS

Unlocked and collected all 30 immediately. Bonus for not selling all my golds and lower all year, exhanges are free as soon as they drop.

Excited to try out a few of these cards but I think only Soto and the reliveres make my god squad. Gonna rinse each of the starters a time or two to get a feel for them.

SDS

Happy to pick up Casey Mize and Kelenic for fun in daily missions too.... never thought i could use them

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Markets crashing:

I’m good on these finest cards, probably just gonna play a few RS games with my legends going forward. I’ll do the exchanges for the finest, simply because I have more than enough inventory and it might be fun to try them out when I’m bored. Having logged in and looked through team affinity, nothing really made me think “Wow, I need that card right now!!”, so I haven’t even started the exchange process for any team yet. It’s all just more packs and stubs that I have no use for at the minute, so I just logged back out again.

Same, Machado was the only one that caught my eye but i couldn't hit with him. I always prefer the 80s/90s/2000s legends over these new clowns anyway

SDS

@ZFree1122 said in Markets crashing:

Unlocked and collected all 30 immediately. Bonus for not selling all my golds and lower all year, exhanges are free as soon as they drop.

Excited to try out a few of these cards but I think only Soto and the reliveres make my god squad. Gonna rinse each of the starters a time or two to get a feel for them.

Machado. Give him some serious consideration, unless you have Chipper already that is.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Markets crashing:

@ZFree1122 said in Markets crashing:

Machado. Give him some serious consideration, unless you have Chipper already that is.

Yeah I have 99 Chipper and I'm a Braves fan.

SDS

So I finished 2 conquest maps. Cubs and Nationals. Probably going to go after Degrom and probably Machado later. I have enough to exchange and get the 30 easy points too. Again mot that I need these guys but it does provide a bit of variety to my lineups.

SDS

Picked up Trout, Verlander, and DeGrom to finish Live series collection for under 300k. Wasnt planning on finishing it until today.