What is Going On ?

SDS

I hit mid 800s last season but finished at 790, thinking you start next season based on your season high ( lesson learned). So I am starting the slog from the 600s this season and have played my last 4 AS level games against guys with WS banners that are ranked below me......only thing I can think of is TA4 has brought these guys back after not playing last season....I seem to hang with them until the 8th or 9th than inevitably have reality set in ( I can compete with most on HOF as I can pitch well enough to keep the runs down, but on AS, good pitching is much less effective

SDS

welcome to all star hell where sometimes nothing seems to go your way

SDS

I’ve seen some of these guys lose on purpose or quit out once they hit WS because they start lower and want crazy good stats with new cards (ie: Finest). It sucks but exists

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in What is Going On ?:

I hit mid 800s last season but finished at 790, thinking you start next season based on your season high ( lesson learned). So I am starting the slog from the 600s this season and have played my last 4 AS level games against guys with WS banners that are ranked below me......only thing I can think of is TA4 has brought these guys back after not playing last season....I seem to hang with them until the 8th or 9th than inevitably have reality set in ( I can compete with most on HOF as I can pitch well enough to keep the runs down, but on AS, good pitching is much less effective

😂😂😂