Upgrade Pre Order

Hey guys I decided to pre order the standard version a little over a month ago and am regretting it. Does anyone know if I can upgrade my pre order to get it this Friday ?

Yes. If you cancel your pre-order through playstation support, you can then buy the upgraded version.

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Upgrade Pre Order:

Yes. If you cancel your pre-order through playstation support, you can then buy the upgraded version.

Going to also depend on how you paid for it and if you've already downloaded it.

What I mean is if you used a PS card and it was purchased at a physical store; support won't refund the money.

If you used funds that were already in your wallet, or a PS card that was purchased through the PS store; then they can refund your wallet.

If you used a bank cars or credit card; they can refund your card, but the funds wont be back in your account for a few days, so you'll have to pay for it a 'second' time if you want it for early release.

Also, if you've already started the download, I would stop it. I was told that I couldn't cancel my preorder, because it was already downloaded, even though I can't play it until midnight eastern.

So I had to dispute the charge; which will technically lock my PSN account; but since I wont be playing for 6-8 mos; I'm not worried about it.

If you pre order it digitally in the psn store, you can just pay the difference for the digital deluxe, there should be an option for that. That is what I did.

@Son-Saiyan said in Upgrade Pre Order:

If you pre order it digitally in the psn store, you can just pay the difference for the digital deluxe, there should be an option for that. That is what I did.

I get a message telling me I can't but I'm not looking to upgrade, wonder if theres diff rules for the ps store here in Canada?