Anything after Griffey???

SDS

I just blew the rest of my stubs on purchases, even bought Griff. I'll just sell the 2nd one when I get him ay a lower cost. Anything to hold em for at this point?

SDS

I was just wondering myself if this is kind of the endgame. Been knocking out 2 team conquests a day.
Im just doing it for the sake of doing it. Have 2.3 mil in stubs and have been selling off all duplicates earned. No interest in flipping the market anymore either, no real reason.

SDS

@elway7751 said in Anything after Griffey???:

I was just wondering myself if this is kind of the endgame. Been knocking out 2 team conquests a day.
Im just doing it for the sake of doing it. Have 2.3 mil in stubs and have been selling off all duplicates earned. No interest in flipping the market anymore either, no real reason.

I know the market has been crazy lately but if you look at specific cards that are no longer obtainable you can see they’re prices have sky rocket. So I’m guessing not much else except inning 11. I have no clue who the bosses could be though.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Anything after Griffey???:

I know the market has been crazy lately but if you look at specific cards that are no longer obtainable you can see they’re prices have sky rocket. So I’m guessing not much else except inning 11. I have no clue who the bosses could be though.

Which cards have gone up that much? From what I’ve seen most cards have plummeted. Even guys like Larry Walker are relatively cheap at 150k compared to being over 300k not that long ago

SDS

Sig Series Ted Williams. Friday he was down to around 330K. Now he's back up to around 550K. (Knee I should've bought him Fri.

Sig Series Goose. Was around 500K Fri. Now 750K.

FS Mize has a handful of Buy Orders for 1M. Same with Awards Donaldson, Bench and Carter. Mize was around 500K and Carter/Donaldson/Bench were around 300K.

SDS

Mariano went up and was at 340K last I checked

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Anything after Griffey???:

Sig Series Ted Williams. Friday he was down to around 330K. Now he's back up to around 550K. (Knee I should've bought him Fri.

FS Mize has a handful of Buy Orders for 1M. Same with Awards Donaldson, Bench and Carter. Mize was around 500K and Carter/Donaldson/Bench were around 300K.

Idk what Market you have been looking at but Mize has been 850-900k for 2 months, Carter and Donaldson have been slowly creeping towards a mil for a long time, and Bench has never been below 800k. No where near the 300/500k you are talking about

SDS

Bench was down to 710001 as of 9/22.

SDS

Was gonna say - You’re on drugs. The 12-0
Donaldson has never been 300k.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Anything after Griffey???:

Was gonna say - You’re on drugs. The 12-0
Donaldson has never been 300k.

SDS

@kingss35 said in Anything after Griffey???:

Which cards have gone up that much? From what I’ve seen most cards have plummeted. Even guys like Larry Walker are relatively cheap at 150k compared to being over 300k not that long ago

Goose is over 700k now. Alomar is a mil now and so is JD.

SDS

JD Martinez?

SDS

00k now. Alomar is a mil now and so is JD.

I believe that is who he is talking about, yes

SDS

JD Martinez?

Donaldson

SDS

I have bought everything besides most of the WS and BR reward.

I think there could still be some cards you'll want to pick up maybe from the next event but others I would say if there is something you want have at her cause really after Griffey would ease really makes a huge impact

SDS

Who could the bosses be for 11th inning as they plan to have 12 and we expect the last to be repeats?

Maybe Verlander, McCovey, and ??

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Anything after Griffey???:

Who could the bosses be for 11th inning as they plan to have 12 and we expect the last to be repeats?

Wander Franco/Adley Rutchman FS. Although I think the player program tomorrow is Verlander

SDS

JD Martinez?

Donaldson

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in Anything after Griffey???:

11th inning will be all pitchers to combat all these new bats. Schilling, Verlander/Mussina and Randy Johnson