Pack odds question

SDS

Is it the same odds to get a diamond equipment as a diamond player? And then, is it harder to get Trout or deGrom then it is Bieber or Bauer?
Thanks in advance!

SDS

I’d just be guessing, but I’d say yes to the equipment. As for the LS, I’m pretty sure the pull rates have an inverse relationship with the player’s overall. So a 95 (Trout) is less likely to be pulled than a 90 which is less likely to be pulled than an 88, which is less likely to be pulled than a 85.

SDS

@WDK19 said in Pack odds question:

overall. So a 95 (Trout) is less likely to be pulled than a 90 which is less likely to be pulled than an 88, which is less likely to be pulled than a 85.

Got it. I wasn't sure if the odds were 90+ or per overall, like you said. Thanks!

SDS

Could be wrong

SDS

@WDK19
I just opened 11 bundles (I know, a lot)
And pulled two high LS diamonds. betts and Machado. So, after only pulling two high diamonds in my whole MLB20 career, this happens. And I didn't have my first high diamond until October. LOL. So, what does this make you think?

SDS

@jz2016cubs idk. Would need more context to formulate a theory about 90+ pulls and even then it’s not the biggest sample size

SDS

@WDK19 said in Pack odds question:

@jz2016cubs idk. Would need more context to formulate a theory about 90+ pulls and even then it’s not the biggest sample size

I just pulled Mookie again. 🙂 Whyyyy. I want deGrom! lol
And Freeman. I wonder why I am getting 90+ all of the sudden. 🙂