How is this not changed?

SDS

I was opening packs (No blue, lol) and pulled Edwin. He is still in a Yankees jersey! How has this not been changed?

SDS

not really that uncommon. they just don't change. It looks close enough to a white sox jersey anyway.

SDS

@SpudXpert27 said in How is this not changed?:

mmon. they just don't change. It looks close enough to a white sox jersey anyway.

True, I just wasn't sure why. Thanks!

SDS

Some guys have had the same card art since 15 lol

SDS

HA...my Reggie Jackson wore number 9 in a Yankees uniform all year and now when I use him he is number 44 like he should be. Go figure LOL.

SDS

In Edwin's case, Topps didn't release a card of him until last week, so SDS didn't have any art available to them to replace the old version.

SDS

@SaveFarris said in How is this not changed?:

dwin's case, Topps didn't release a card of him until last week, so SDS didn't have any art available to them to replace the old version.

Got it, that makes sense!

SDS

I still love good old chris hatcher reliever who is swinging a bat and I happen to have the same card from the early 2010s

SDS

I remember someone saying last year that a lot of cars art couldn’t be changed due to rights/licensing issues, hence all the players in the wrong uniforms, pictures not being updated, etc. I don’t know what these licensing or rights issues would be, as I mainly specialize in bird law, but it makes sense to me.