Who is the best closer in the game?

SDS

With all the Finest cards, who is the best closer in the game? I've still been using Smoltz and Chapman but I need an upgrade to a true lockdown guy. Bullpen has been neglected for me.

SDS

Combo of Sig Chapman/Dibble.

SDS

@msacks11 said in Whose the best closer in the game?:

With all the Finest cards, whos the best closer in the game? I've still been using Smoltz and Chapman but I need an upgrade to a true lockdown guy. Bullpen has been neglected for me.

Chapman is not a true lockdown closer according to you ?😱 Madre Mia ...

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Whose the best closer in the game?:

Combo of Sig Chapman/Dibble.

I haven't used Dibble at all. Chapman is great but I feel like no matter what he has to walk the first batter every time it's so annoying.

SDS

Wagner, goose, Gagne, prestige Mo

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in Whose the best closer in the game?:

@msacks11 said in Whose the best closer in the game?:

With all the Finest cards, whos the best closer in the game? I've still been using Smoltz and Chapman but I need an upgrade to a true lockdown guy. Bullpen has been neglected for me.

Chapman is not a true lockdown closer according to you ?😱 Madre Mia ...

Maybe I'm misinformed he's the best I've used but his control is a problem sometimes. Maybe its user error lol.

SDS

Not used any of the Finest, so I couldn’t comment on those, but for me Goose for a righty and Jake McGee for a lefty. 99% of people are going Chapman/Wagner for a lefty, but I’m not having any of it. They get torched for me, SS Chapman has an ERA of 20.25 FFS.

SDS

CAP. No seriously

SDS

99 Billy Wagner makes people wet there pants if you mix his Slider with his fastball it’s goodnight .

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in Who is the best closer in the game?:

Not used any of the Finest, so I couldn’t comment on those, but for me Goose for a righty and Jake McGee for a lefty. 99% of people are going Chapman/Wagner for a lefty, but I’m not having any of it. They get torched for me, SS Chapman has an ERA of 20.25 FFS.

I think everyone has Chapman and has seen him to nausea. I get excited when someone brings him in, I have no trouble with him at all and won’t use him myself now.

SDS

Finest Nick Anderson is a beast

SDS

@BbD_Evnz said in Whose the best closer in the game?:

Finest Nick Anderson is a beast

I loved his live series early on when live series golds were still usable.

SDS

Gagne was my closer for a long time. I prefer Wagner over Chapman but didn’t have a mil to spend on him so Chapman it is. I just bought Goose so I’m trying him out now. I also have all of the Finest and have used them for a few innings in RS but nothing concrete yet to make a decision. I don’t use Dibble anymore. I unlocked that Pat Neshak card and his deliver is F insane so gonna try him next. Finest Yates has locked [censored] down the few games I used him

SDS

Goose for me. Crochet is a nasty lefty along with Chapman. For whatever reason, I cannot pitch with Dibble. I have him. Scared to use him most times.

SDS

Goose. Some people don't like him but he's been lock down for me. But if 2/3 of the hitters you're gonna face in the 9th are lefties, I'd go with Andrew Miller

SDS

Goose by a long shot.

SDS

Goose (the stamina alone puts him over the top), Wagner, Rivera and the new Hendricks are all lights out.

SDS

Still the Goose.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Who is the best closer in the game?:

CAP. No seriously

What this guy said...All these new cards are cute but nothing still comes close to the CAP with the Adam Cimber delivery with the 99 fastball, 97 cutter & 72 changup with all the equipment added to increase his per 9’s...Absolute filth.

SDS

@JediOfArgonath said in Who is the best closer in the game?:

@Ikasnu said in Who is the best closer in the game?:

CAP. No seriously

What this guy said...All these new cards are cute but nothing still comes close to the CAP with the Adam Cimber delivery with the 99 fastball, 97 cutter & 72 changup with all the equipment added to increase his per 9’s...Absolute filth.

I went 99 4sm, 88 slider, 72 change.