Can anyone suggest

SDS

A switch hitting outfielder?

I really struggle with righties facing righties.

I'm batting better with Carlson then Awards Trout. Would love to find an outfielder that is a switch hitter to join Mantle. Preferably if they're 6'2 or bigger. I seem to struggle with small guys.

I have Chipper at 3rd and my cap at short. If there's a switch hitter at one of those positions, I could always make a new cap for the outfield or move Chipper to left (not ideal).

I don't think I'm having a brain fart but I haven't spent much time on this game lately and have missed most of Topps now and the post season cards. So maybe there is someone.

Cheers

SDS

Mondesi and JRAM come to mind but thats infield. Wait JRAM gets LF. Try him he’s been really good for me. Was moved to the bench only because of Machado

SDS

The names that come up from the top of my head are: Ian Happ, Ketel Marte, Jose Ramirez (secondary)...

SDS

Just also remembered: the new Finest Anthony Santander.

SDS

Thanks. I've tried Mondesi and jram but they're to small. I struggle with them.

I'll check the other ones out.

Sucks putting Trout to the bench but he isn't cutting it. I probably won't even have him as a bench bat because I have better righties against lefties.

SDS

I wouldn’t give up on trout he’s arguably the best hitter in the game...gets crazy exit velos

SDS

I hear ya. But I've had him since he pretty much came out. I bat him 7th. My hitting stats suggest he shouldn't even be playing.

SDS

@TheWise1-86 said in Can anyone suggest:

Thanks. I've tried Mondesi and jram but they're to small. I struggle with them.

I'll check the other ones out.

Sucks putting Trout to the bench but he isn't cutting it. I probably won't even have him as a bench bat because I have better righties against lefties.

I hear you. I definitely hit better against opposite handed pitching, which is why I know this list pretty well.

So if you don’t hit well with shorter guys, then I guess JRoll, Panda, and JRam are out for you. Here are some taller guys for you: Anthony Santander, Ben Zobrist, Ji-Man Choi, Jeimer Candelario, Ian Happ.