Your best finest hitter so far....

SDS

Mine has been hands down mookie, but low key 99 lemahiu been a stud...hitting a lot of bombs surprisingly with him.

SDS

I bought Kyle Tucker to hold down an OF spot until I unlocked Griffey. Now I have a dilemma because Tucker has been a stud

SDS

Soto has easily been the best hitter for me. But Realmuto has been a surprise monster.

SDS

Im probably the only person who doesnt hit well with soto. The flashback marte and lindor are very solid for me

SDS

Soto no question, I like Betts as well though and I loved that Marte last year (going to try him and Arenado out tonight when I get home)

SDS

I’ve been great with Machado so far. Lots of oppo shots. Thought his swing would be slow but it’s playing well

SDS

Soto and Machado for me

SDS

Soto is an absolute monster at the plate. Hope to get it going with Machado soon.

SDS

Mookie Betts hands down he crushes righties naturally, and I’ve had a lot of success against lefties with him too. I think people read to much into the wild splits and have their lefties just throw over the middle of the plate like he is a pitcher or something

SDS

I've been using switch hitters like crazy and Santander has been quite tha bomb!

SDS

@WDK19 said in Your best finest hitter so far....:

I’ve been great with Machado so far. Lots of oppo shots. Thought his swing would be slow but it’s playing well

I notice this too. I’m hitting a ton of oppo homeruns. I don’t feel like I’m late and timing is showing as good but for some reason I’m hitting a ton of balls to right field with a lot of power.

SDS

Soto, of course. But Jacob Stallings is legit. I have 4 homers in 11 at bats with the guy online.

SDS

Mookie for me. Soto started out slow but turning it around. Hitting .600 with mookie so far in 4 games with 3 boms