Kyle Lewis unanimous AL ROY

SDS

Sorry for those of you looking forward to a ban worthy meltdown, but the writers did the right thing and it wasn’t even close.

SDS

If Robert won I also would’ve had a meltdown.

SDS

@TheTyGuy05 said in Kyle Lewis unanimous AL ROY:

If Robert won I also would’ve had a meltdown.

I had previously threatened a ban worthy tantrum full of censored words if Robert won. Good to see I would’ve had backup.

SDS

but, he never went Gold! Good for exchanges but he was the investment that DIDN'T pay out!

SDS

@over50beatdown said in Kyle Lewis unanimous AL ROY:

but, he never went Gold! Good for exchanges but he was the investment that DIDN'T pay out!

Yep unanimous rookie of the year… a silver.
Second place in the voting… a gold.

SDS

True but he did end up paying off for me. I sold about 100 of him at around 800-900 stubs when TA4 dropped.

SDS

Yeah that’s just because SDS loves them some Robert. I was joking yesterday that SDS would give Robert a ROY Awards card next year anyway.

SDS

@DBBG1515 said in Kyle Lewis unanimous AL ROY:

Yeah that’s just because SDS loves them some Robert. I was joking yesterday that SDS would give Robert a ROY Awards card next year anyway.

Bronze hitting, diamond defense, but a 99 overall!

SDS

True but he did end up paying off for me. I sold about 100 of him at around 800-900 stubs when TA4 dropped.

Good call, I exchanged him instead; I had a gazillion Golds and that netted me at least 3M in stubs Over last weekend! Took me a couple hours to put them on the market, did t want to settle for quick sell prices!

SDS

Sorry for those of you looking forward to a ban worthy meltdown, but the writers did the right thing and it wasn’t even close.

Hehe, yeah it's well deserved for Kyle Lewis.

SDS

Kyle Lewis is my Hitting coach's nephew (yes, i play baseball irl)

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in Kyle Lewis unanimous AL ROY:

Kyle Lewis is my Hitting coach's nephew (yes, i play baseball irl)

Dude I love connections like that. That’s gotta be cool for you