Common defenders

SDS

Did anyone use common defenders this year ?

SDS

Charlie Blackmon

SDS

LS Christian Yelich was In my lineup from March until about 2 weeks before the 99 Yelich was dropped

SDS

@Seeber_97 said in Common defenders:

LS Christian Yelich was In my lineup from March until about 2 weeks before the 99 Yelich was dropped

I rocked Yelich for a solid month. His defense cost me at least 5 games before the defense patch.

SDS

I’ve used papi at first since he came out, defense doesn’t really matter at first but I put Jackie in to pinch run for him and play first after his last AB of the game

SDS

@NBerry5 said in Common defenders:

I’ve used papi at first since he came out, defense doesn’t really matter at first but I put Jackie in to pinch run for him and play first after his last AB of the game

My guy first base defense is more important than you think. I have seen Eddie Murray playing the corner like a boss.

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in Common defenders:

@NBerry5 said in Common defenders:

My guy first base defense is more important than you think. I have seen Eddie Murray playing the corner like a boss.

So does papi lol

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Common defenders:

@Seeber_97 said in Common defenders:

I rocked Yelich for a solid month. His defense cost me at least 5 games before the defense patch.

Yeah, the reason why he left the squad was because he made an error to lose me a game.