I need help now

SDS

Should I pick Wagner, Foxx or Jansen ? What cards are I can prestige ?

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in I need help now:

You can prestige any of them.....only you know what you need, they are 3 very different cards, but all good and useable

SDS

@OreoRockstar said in I need help now:

@Thierry007007 said in I need help now:

You can prestige any of them.....only you know what you need, they are 3 very different cards, but all good and useable

Should I sell any of them ?

SDS

If it helps in the decision Foxx rakes. One of the best hitting cards in the game this year.

SDS

Honus also rakes, but he can actually play defense. So for me it was an easy choice.

SDS

@lucas8181 said in I need help now:

Honus also rakes, but he can actually play defense. So for me it was an easy choice.

I bought Honus off the market, i like him i jist havn't had the same success i've had with Foxx. Foxx seems like everything is either extra bases or a monster homerun. I do love Honus for his speed though

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in I need help now:

I bought Honus off the market, i like him i jist havn't had the same success i've had with Foxx. Foxx seems like everything is either extra bases or a monster homerun. I do love Honus for his speed though

all the "old timer" cards are great, every year. Now with 40 new Finest Cards and 99 Trout added over the weekend, I don't have a clue who to use. 1st world problems I guess!

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in I need help now:

all the "old timer" cards are great, every year. Now with 40 new Finest Cards and 99 Trout added over the weekend, I don't have a clue who to use. 1st world problems I guess!

Tell me about it, i can basicly use a diffrent dream squad for each day of the week. I actually love the wide variety of players SDS has given us this year.

SDS

I picked Wagner. I don’t need another closer and Foxx is a terrible defensive catcher. Wagner speed is a plus for me. And oh man the bunting attributes on that card👀