What can 92k Stubs buy you?

SDS

Just curious, cuz that is the lowly amount of stubs I have, and looking for some fun players to use. Maybe Ernie Banks, 97 Chapman. I could save and buy TA4 players later. Just looking for some opinions

EDIT: I just put in a sell order for Freddie Freeman, which could give me an extra 60k stubs

EDIT 2: My Freddie just sold, putting me at 160k, any other higher players I should look at? Also thinking of finishing the TN stuff for September to get JRam, any thoughts?

SDS

A fair bit these days. Can't go wrong with Chapman though.

SDS

12 headliner bundles.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in What can 92k Stubs buy you?:

12 headliner bundles.

SIGH
I bought 10 bundles, and got 1 diamond. Lost around 50K. 🙂

SDS

Is FOTF Kerry Wood any good? Or is he easy to read as of this point in the year?

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in What can 92k Stubs buy you?:

Is FOTF Kerry Wood any good? Or is he easy to read as of this point in the year?

He's still good. Just always been about control w him.

SDS

It’s not that the pitchers released early in the year are easy to read as of this point in the year. The problem is, as the year wore on, stats got more juiced. Now the best cards of guys like Glavine and Hershiser tend to lose heavily in the stat vs stat RNG dice rolls, as the high 90s/low 100 numbers don’t win as many dice rolls against these all 125 hitters. Maybe. Who knows?

SDS

Wood is always fun to use. Neither you or the hitter know where his pitches are going.

SDS

18,400 Carson LaRues

SDS

@Bounceman75 said in What can 92k Stubs buy you?:

Wood is always fun to use. Neither you or the hitter know where his pitches are going.

lol

SDS

lol

I used Wood for a bit. He's not wrong. 🙂

SDS

Hornsby would be a must for me.

SDS

@shuker23 said in What can 92k Stubs buy you?:

I'm also thinking of Hornsby

SDS

just put in an order for 16,912, hoping to get him soon

SDS

just put in an order for 16,912, hoping to get him soon

It blows my mind that he's that cheap. He's going to be my end game 2B. Hitting .360+ with him since he dropped.

SDS

I'm also recommending 99 Scherzer

SDS

I literally just got Hornsby, going to look at scherzer and kerry wood

SDS

Get Gibson or buy Nolan hes cheap as could be right now

SDS

lol

I say the same thing about Rodney; neither Rodney, the Gamer nor the batter knows where it's going!

SDS

Buy "who YOU want" and YOUR favorite players; start there!