3B: Machado
SS: Lindor/Tatis (haven’t decided)
LF: Soto
CF: Trout
RF: Mantle

Rotation: deGrom, Kershaw, Bauer, Kluber, Darvish

Bullpen: Miller, Chapman, Anderson, Williams, Hendriks, Gagne, Jansen

Who should I spend my 2.2 mil on?

I don’t know why it’s doing that stupid emoji thing but that’s supposed to be catcher

SDS

I'm not really sure on who you should get. Maybe SS Mariano Rivera, maybe another starting pitcher

SDS

Sale and Goose.

SDS

Sale, Hershiser(for sure) and Crochet(another lefty RP)

SDS

I'm not sure there is everything ground breaking that is going to do anything to that squad tbh

SDS

In my opinion at this stage the players don't really matter all that much since there are so many end game cards. Your team is fine as it is, not much to really improve and most is personal preference anyway. The only thing that will carry you over the top is your own skill and maybe a little bit of luck in regard to match ups and properly being rewarded for good input.

SDS

Just let it fly, take that squad to WS, only thing sus is the SP, I don't believe in Bauer but if he brings you results keep him.

SDS

No offense....that's a good enough team to make WS. YOU just need to be good enough to get there. Best of luck man.

SDS

@aparks87 said in Need some Team Advice for a WS push:

No offense....that's a good enough team to make WS. YOU just need to be good enough to get there. Best of luck man.

Couldn't agree more. And I think we both agree this isn't a "get gud" scenario. Most people can easily fill any spot with a 99 overall stud. Now it's up to you to know who you're best with, and win some games.

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in Need some Team Advice for a WS push:

@aparks87 said in Need some Team Advice for a WS push:

Couldn't agree more. And I think we both agree this isn't a "get gud" scenario. Most people can easily fill any spot with a 99 overall stud. Now it's up to you to know who you're best with, and win some games.

Exactly. Im not going to cut anyone down asking for roster advice. At this stage of the game....most people have enough great cards at each position to make WS. Skill and matchup luck are the only factors holding people back.