The new event is weird...

SDS

I'll start out with saying what we're all thinking. Why are the rewards a 96 and a 97? Its November and everybody and their mother is waiting for adley and wander. Also the dates of the event are kinda weird. It's 11/10 to 11/20 for part 1, and 12/22 to 12/30 for part 2. Which means unless there's a typo, there's a month long period from 11/21 to 12/21 where there's no event...

SDS

Unless there’s another event in between.

SDS

I didn’t double check but I thought it said 11-20-11/30 was part two.

If not, we have seen them introduce a new event , than have part two of a prior event come back later before.

SDS

@Guavacado12 said in The new event is weird...:

I'll start out with saying what we're all thinking. Why are the rewards a 96 and a 97? Its November and everybody and their mother is waiting for adley and wander. Also the dates of the event are kinda weird. It's 11/10 to 11/20 for part 1, and 12/22 to 12/30 for part 2. Which means unless there's a typo, there's a month long period from 11/21 to 12/21 where there's no event...

I think it is a small troll job since there are quite a few folks here who are not a fan of the FS cards. I'm playing just to Prestige players. Could not care less about those two cards.

SDS

There will almost certainly be an event or two in between. The live series event was also split by another one

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in The new event is weird...:

There will almost certainly be an event or two in between. The live series event was also split by another one

Was the LS event this year? I didn't play last year and didn't start this year until like may

SDS

This event is fun! But RIP to any pitchers you use. Haha

SDS

@Guavacado12 said in The new event is weird...:

@the_dragon1912 said in The new event is weird...:

Was the LS event this year? I didn't play last year and didn't start this year until like may

Yeah. And I’m pretty sure it was after May when the LS event happened too. Maybe @SaveFarris can help me out

SDS

Anyone else think its stupid its the finest event and u can't even field all finest team? I have a bench full of commons, 1 common in my pen and still at a 98 overall. How to get to 95 lol