Top playin kids

SDS

How in gods name are you able to see the ball move? Day after day after day I get absolutely embarrassed cuz I can’t see a slider or cutter coming in to a lefty!!! It makes me wanna light sh!t on fire and watch it burn!!

SDS

It’s a tired response, but do you have a monitor? I used to struggle hitting and now I’m at least average - to above average. I also hit a lot of home runs.

The monitor changed the game for me. With cutters and sliders, just sit on them. Don’t swing at ones that start inside early. Set your PCI a little up and in before the pitch.

SDS

I have a 24” BenQ

SDS

@mjfc_363 said in Top playin kids:

I have a 24” BenQ

Take some pitches and work the count. It’s hard to dot those cutters for strikes usually. Don’t be afraid of striking out looking. Only way to win is to get your opponent having to throw strikes late in a count (like real baseball).

Hope you hit a stretch where it gets easier for you!

SDS

I have a 24” BenQ

First, do you have to correct settings on it? I had to mess with the settings on my hp to get it right.

Second, I agree with you 100 percent. I’m on a monitor. But, when hershiser pitches the ball seems to teleport to certain spots. I noticed the same thing when I played Buehler the other day as well.

SDS

@MathMan5072 said in Top playin kids:

I have a 24” BenQ

First, do you have to correct settings on it? I had to mess with the settings on my hp to get it right.

Second, I agree with you 100 percent. I’m on a monitor. But, when hershiser pitches the ball seems to teleport to certain spots. I noticed the same thing when I played Buehler the other day as well.

I believe I do.....what do you think the correct settings are?

I have been getting fooled by sliders and cutters coming in toward lefties from a right hander all year long. It used to be the easiest pitch to see back in ‘17. I swing and miss all the time on it. I swear to god it looks like a fastball coming out of the pitchers hand and it just takes a right turn in mid air! Like......the fact that I keep playing is the very definition of insanity!

SDS

recommend custom bp or play now on legend with the pitch speed sliders up two clicks from the middle. DD speeds feel easy to react to after I play that.