This game is a mess.

SDS

Unhandled exception errors. No rewards for wins in Conquest. Won a game in Conquest and got a message that said "If your game ended early the results will be discarded", and I got no credit for the win. Very unstable mess. Bug everywhere.

SDS

Same. Hopefully it's fixed soon.

SDS

I just beat the Braves stronghold to finish the ATL map; and after I won it was still there! I guess I will play it again.

SDS

Yep. They wait until after the game now to give you that error and then no rewards. That’s an even bigger screw you than disconnecting you in the middle of a game.

SDS

Yeah I got it too just now but it let me back in. But, I did beat the Nats conquest map and never got the Finest pack. I beat the Sox conquest and got the pack, so who know. Just lost 61 pts in a RS game but got credit for the win. Not like I'm trying to win the World Series or anything, but it's nice to be over a 400 rating sometimes...lol.

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in This game is a mess.:

Yeah I got it too just now but it let me back in. But, I did beat the Nats conquest map and never got the Finest pack. I beat the Sox conquest and got the pack, so who know. Just lost 61 pts in a RS game but got credit for the win. Not like I'm trying to win the World Series or anything, but it's nice to be over a 400 rating sometimes...lol.

I got those 61 pts back and lost em just as quick! LOL

SDS

I got some message yesterday saying some games didn't post and they gave me some packs...went to Inventory...no packs? what gives?