Unhandled server exception???

SDS

What the f?ck is that?? That’s some new SDS bullish!t!!

SDS

Yeah that’s been happening the past week or two 🙄

SDS

Real bad with this tonight.

SDS

Frick this is annoying.

SDS

Agreed, I had to redo a hard moment just when that bs happened

SDS

Curious if the server maintenance was to fix this and if it worked. Any communication from you guys @collin_sds @victor_SDS, it would be appreciated.

SDS

humm. I was doing the 10th inning showdown last night. Succeeded in all but one missions so went into the final boss down 15-13. I hit a solo HR with Griffey and 2-run HR with Tony Perez. 16-15 me. I then received the dreaded "unhandled error" message. It told me I lost the showdown and I have to re-start. It really sucks, is it worth contacting SDS or is it a lost cause? I'm really not that good and usually reach the final boss down 15-6 or something like that, so 15-13 was a once in a lifetime kinda thing.

SDS

I unlocked Tucker from TA, when to find him in my inventory, and got this error. Now he's gone LOL

No worries guys, SDS always fixes issues. Just be patient (more than I can say about other game developers).

SDS

Had the issue as well. Didn’t count a few of my steal fan games from team affinity conquests and a double from Donnie Baseball that would have gotten me the DJLM finest card.