You know what I like about this game?

SDS

How you can play the SAME team is two Conquest games.

One in AS difficulty and one on Veteran difficulty.

You win the one in AS 3-0. But the one on Veteran, even though you still win, you give up 4 runs and 8 hits ALL because your Diamond relief pitchers forget how to pitch.

SDS

So true, I find AS is much more rewarding most games. I've had Veteran conquest games where I struggle to score a single run. Same team, same pitcher, next game on AS and I score 17. 🤷‍♂️

SDS

@abbyspapa said in You know what I like about this game?:

So true, I find AS is much more rewarding most games. I've had Veteran conquest games where I struggle to score a single run. Same team, same pitcher, next game on AS and I score 17. 🤷‍♂️

I've also noticed that if it's on Rookie, the CPU tends to pitch like they're in a Moment (more balls that strikes).

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in You know what I like about this game?:

@abbyspapa said in You know what I like about this game?:

I've also noticed that if it's on Rookie, the CPU tends to pitch like they're in a Moment (more balls that strikes).

I don't even bother with Rookie anymore.

Veteran is annoying enough when the #8 guy in their lineup with 54 power hits a 500ft bomb off a high and tight fastball.