Must see Cbrev video about Finests and quirks

SDS

https://youtu.be/qOuB57-LQP8

People saying quirks don’t matter are just plain wrong and this video proves it.

SDS

Nobody ever said active quirks don't matter. People say passive quirks don't matter, which is true.

SDS

@raesONE said in Must see Cbrev video about Finests and quirks:

Nobody ever said active quirks don't matter. People say passive quirks don't matter, which is true.

I seen have some guys here saying or assuming active quirks did not matter.

SDS

Soto value on the market will go 20 times MVP.

SDS

Old newss

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in Must see Cbrev video about Finests and quirks:

Really? Can you link me to the thread, or webpage of another forum where people said this? Because I literally have not ever seen anyone say that in all the years that I've been playing. Passive quirks, yes. Active quirks, no.

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in Must see Cbrev video about Finests and quirks:

Really? Can you link me to the thread, or webpage of another forum where people said this? Because I literally have not ever seen anyone say that in all the years that I've been playing. Passive quirks, yes. Active quirks, no.

I can’t remember the title of the thread. Sorry. But I remember some guys were in doubts regarding the effectiveness of active quirks.