What is going on with this game

SDS

Did I miss a change in gameplay? I have been getting absolutely shelled by teams with extremely mediocre batting averages. I’m stumped, never been hit this bad.

SDS

My players even on perfect hits cannot go yard. This game is a mess.

SDS

I am not a great hitter but I had common Ps today in event painting the corner on 99 overall players ... I usually don’t complain either but that’s ridiculous

SDS

@nymets1987 said in What is going on with this game:

I am not a great hitter but I had common Ps today in event painting the corner on 99 overall players ... I usually don’t complain either but that’s ridiculous

Also a huge problem in this game. It’s too easy to hit the corners.

SDS

@BalsamicArrow88 said in What is going on with this game:

Did I miss a change in gameplay? I have been getting absolutely shelled by teams with extremely mediocre batting averages. I’m stumped, never been hit this bad.

You're just not that good

SDS

Online play has become a joke over the past month. People like to hit homeruns, so to keep players engaged, a lot of powerful cards have been released. Pitching no longer matters and every game has devolved into a double digit slugfest until a player quits out of frustration.

SDS

@BalsamicArrow88 said in What is going on with this game:

Yeah I'm confused too because first if all in the event balls are dying at the warning track way too often especially when you are right in the good area and the pic is right on the ball. Yesterday I was just late (but in the green part of the meter) on balls consistently and I couldn't buy hits today I'm still in the green but early and still can't get consistent get hits. We all know perfect/perfect is never going to be a consistent hit in this game eventhough is should be. So idk what hitting is in this game. There is no real answer for hitting in this game. Also pitching lately has been everywhere it's driving me crazy.

SDS

@Thierry007007 said in What is going on with this game:

@nymets1987 said in What is going on with this game:

Also a huge problem in this game. It’s too easy to hit the corners.

people complain about pitches not going where they want them to. Then complain when they go where they are supposed to. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!