NBA News

SDS

Harden plans to stay for this season, and Westbrook is requesting a trade! NOOOOO
(Glad Harden is staying, sad Russ is leaving) Where will he go? Thoughts?
(Yes, I am a Rockets fan. I became one when Russ was traded, as I was a Russ fan, therefore a Thunder fan. I moved over to the Rockets, and now I am PLANNING on staying, because I also love Harden) 🙂

SDS

I could never be a “fan” of a team and then just walk away and pick a new team🥱

SDS

@Coopj052 said in NBA News:

I was a fan of Russell Westbrook, so a Thunder fan then. I then moved to the Rockets, who I am now a real fan of. I kind of regret not staying with the Bulls, as they might get Russ and LaMelo Ball, but I think that I am going to stay with the Rockets. 🙂 I am a pro at being a fan of bad teams, like the Cubs, so I can handle it. 🙂

SDS

@Coopj052 said in NBA News:

Im a die fan Chicago fan and as you know we have been absolutely garbage of late.

I am also a huge Lebron fan so I always want him to do well if it doesn't conflict with my Bulls fandom. So I will cheer for the team he is on as long as my bulls are out of the picture.

I think it is pretty common to pull for specific players. Another example is I want Cam Newton to win a Superbowlas long as it doesnt conflict with my overrated Bears.

SDS

@mrcityofwin said in NBA News:

go fan and as you know we have been absolutely garbage of late.
I am also a huge Lebron fan so I always want him to do well if it doesn't conflict with my Bulls fandom. So I will cheer for the team he is on as long as my bulls are out of the picture.

I was a die-hard Chicago fan, but then I chose to follow Russ to the Thunder, and then the Rockets. 🙂
EDIT: Now I love everyone Chicago except the White Sox and Bulls, but I would pull for the Bulls 🙂

SDS

Some updates: Chris Paul traded to the Suns
Harden DOES want out, asks for a trade to the Nets.

Paul trade details:
Suns receive: Chris Paul and Bbdel Nader
Thunder receive: Kelly Oubre, Ricky Rubio, Ty Jerome, Jalen lecque, and 2022 first round pick.
Per Woj