How Many Team Conquest Maps Have you completed thus far?

SDS

I'm at 12/30
I used my lineups to complete all of the FOTF player and team stat missions for the Stage 4 affinity bonuses. It's going to be tedious from here on out but the rewards are worth it and I can get other stuff done while grinding the rest of these out.

Anyone finished all 30 yet?

SDS

Think I’ve done 10 but just started Monday. Going to get them all done then exchange the rest. Then open a bazillion packs lol!

SDS

6ish. working on more

SDS

I just finished number 16

SDS

I think 5 or 6, working on Dodgers and Rays now

SDS

11/30, trying to start on the Twins but i keep getting bounced out due to server error.

SDS

6 for me. Moving left to right, right in order.

SDS

19 so far.

SDS

I think 4. The teams that I got to 100%. No hurry. We have all winter. 🙂

SDS

Sitting at 6 so far, but thats also being 100 percent done with TA4 as well

SDS

2 for me.

SDS

19/30, Plan on having them all done this weekend.

SDS
  1. I'm picking one team from each division and I'm on my second go-round. Plan to finish them all. Mainly because I love Conquest; but the rewards are very nice.
SDS

Completed all 30 😁

SDS

Not planning on doing all 30, but might.
I wont 100% all teams either as I sit at 6 maps done.

SDS

0 I got to 100% affinity just by exchanges

SDS

Probably around 8. I am in the minority but I was only done stage 1 and with these, it helps get most of them close to stage 2 being done. I figure I'll do exchanges in a few months...I am basing my maps on where I am in team innings. Since I have some at 222 innings out of 250 I don't want to switch stages and reset the clock at 0. So I make sure it is closest to 0 before doing the conquest map.

SDS

0! Super happy about it too.

SDS

I am just collecting the hidden rewards I have not played any of the games. I have 2 teams left than I will play the games.

SDS

18 so far