Christy Mathewson

SDS

I’m not remotely interested, but I’m curious as to why his value has skyrocketed to the 300,000/400,000 range. What happened???

SDS

People that like to play 3h games bought him

SDS

"Siri, what is an expired Event reward?"

SDS

Slow windup, Trash card, the least played event in the show history all have something do do with it. Literally no one wants to buy it so the people that have him jack the prices up

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Christy Mathewson:

True, but so was MadBum (and others). So maybe it’s cuz of the Dead Ball Era thing.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Christy Mathewson:

Slow windup, Trash card, the least played event in the show history all have something do do with it. Literally no one wants to buy it so the people that have him jack the prices up

This is not how any economic system in the known universe currently works, has ever worked, or will ever work in the future.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Christy Mathewson:

This is not how any economic system in the known universe currently works, has ever worked, or will ever work in the future.

Yeah that’s like saying the Nissan Versa doesn’t sell for 20,000$. Lets jack up the price to 100,000$ I’m sure it’ll sell then

SDS

Yes I know. But not every case of real life economics applies to every last transaction on this game. I’m full of [censored] 90 percent of the time anyway but I have a hard time believing that the demand is higher than the already low supply on this particular card

SDS

Yes I know. But not every case of real life economics applies to every last transaction on this game. I’m full of [censored] 90 percent of the time anyway but I have a hard time believing that the demand is higher than the already low supply on this particular card

This is clearly not a 10% situation.

SDS

which sux because he was so F cheap in the beginning i should have invested

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Christy Mathewson:

which sux because he was so F cheap in the beginning i should have invested

I think the lowest he dropped to was like 80 or 90k or so

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Christy Mathewson:

Ah, siri… Always popping up on TSN. 🙂

SDS

As a CPA, this is the best post ever in the history of this forum.

SDS

i sold mine about a month ago for $217 didnt think it would go much higher should of held on.