Trout voucher question

SDS

Will I get the voucher if I mix up Stage 1 and stage 3 FOTF for the voucher? Or does it have to be one for each team?

SDS

Yes, I mixed players from both stages and teams. I remember locking in Gleyber and Mattingly

SDS

@iBonafideScrub_ said in Trout voucher question:

ixed players from both stages and teams. I remember locking in Gleyber and Mattingly

Sweet, thanks!

SDS

I believe you use do 2020 Postseason cards as well and get the Postseason voucher. Check that out

SDS

@iBonafideScrub_ said in Trout voucher question:

I believe you use do 2020 Postseason cards as well and get the Postseason voucher. Check that out

Done. 🙂

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Trout voucher question:

Will I get the voucher if I mix up Stage 1 and stage 3 FOTF for the voucher? Or does it have to be one for each team?

No need to lock in the Legends, unless you outright bought some and plan on keeping them.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Trout voucher question:

@jz2016cubs said in Trout voucher question:

No need to lock in the Legends, unless you outright bought some and plan on keeping them.

I have 6 FOTF Stage 1, and have bought 24 Stage 3. I won't use any other than Orel, that I know of, but it will get me Trout. 🙂