For those that got the PS5

SDS

ive heard it makes a huge difference playing online. what do ya'll think?

SDS

I've heard its almost exactly the same.

SDS

Why would it be different?

SDS

something with the frames per second. the game will ALWAYS be at 60

i guess its only at 40 for ps4?

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in For those that got the PS5:

something with the frames per second. the game will ALWAYS be at 60

i guess its only at 40 for ps4?

original ps4 only runs at 30 fps if I'm not mistaken. This is why I was curious if ps4 pro players, and now ps5 players would have an advantage, mostly in hitting. Should be smoother.

I play on an original ps4 and certain pitches just blink. they're tracking in, then disappear then pop. Maybe that's how it is, but maybe it's smoother and easier to track pitches on a pro or ps5.

SDS

Either way it will still be the same line outs, perfect/perfects dying at the warning track, and people complaining about RNG.

They'll just have better graphics to witness it all.

SDS

Either way it will still be the same line outs, perfect/perfects dying at the warning track, and people complaining about RNG.

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in For those that got the PS5:

Well technically no, they didn't remaster the game for the ps5, it will still have the same graphics to

SDS

I’m curious to know as well about this

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in For those that got the PS5:

ive heard it makes a huge difference playing online. what do ya'll think?

No idea where the hell you heard this from lol

SDS

Played two games online with the PS5. Won one and lost one. Man I can not get out of all star hell. Made cs last season in the mid 500s right now.

Anyways, a few things I noticed.

Vibration is weird due to the new controller, I would turn it off.

Gameplay seemed smoother and more fluid. Could just be my excitement over the new console, but it felt better.

Fielding seems a little weird. Twice my fielders ran over balls. Once down the line in right, once at second base. Kind of how it played at the beginning of the year.

Match making felt the same. Still ended up playing home run games at shippett but the only game that went the full 9 innings was 6-3,, so not as high scoring as usual. It was however, a lower rated opponent who proceeded to beat me after I refused his friendly quit.

Hope this is helpful, good luck all in obtaining a PS5. AC Valhalla looks amazing on it.