After 5 years...

SDS

Of playing mlb the show from March to March every year. Probably opening hundreds of thousands of packs. I finally pulled Mike Trout in a headliner pack. I can't believe it took this long, but I am finally apart part of the club.

SDS

@James97M said in After 5 years...:

Of playing mlb the show from March to March every year. Probably opening hundreds of thousands of packs. I finally pulled Mike Trout in a headliner pack. I can't believe it took this long, but finally I am apart of the club.

Nice man. This is my first year playing DD and haven’t pulled a Tout. But I pulled Degrom like 4-5 times 😁

SDS

@lazy_toast said in After 5 years...:

@James97M said in After 5 years...:

Of playing mlb the show from March to March every year. Probably opening hundreds of thousands of packs. I finally pulled Mike Trout in a headliner pack. I can't believe it took this long, but finally I am apart of the club.

Nice man. This is my first year playing DD and haven’t pulled a Tout. But I pulled Degrom like 4-5 times 😁

I can't complain. I pulled degrom in back to back days when he was selling for 400k. Just nice to finally have pulled the most illusive live series card after all these years

SDS

Nice!,, i have opened thousands of packs this year, have pulled every Diamond multiple times but Trout.....I have every card in the game, 7 million liquid stubs, but I still feel I am missing something as I have not “pulled” Trout...

SDS

You luck S O B!!! LOL. All I can pull is a Degrom it seems. Good for you though.

SDS

all i can pull are golds and some featured headliners, no big LS diamonds other than Arenado. But when I did pull him, I pulled prime Matt Kemp the pack before, so I made a solid 250k