SS Miggy

SDS

Finally a player program card I'm excited about, though I wish it was a 2012 mvp instead of Sig series, I'm still glad we get a new Miggy!

SDS

Looks like they gave him the wrong swing animation though, that has been a trend this year. The guys who create these players seem clueless.

SDS

@raesONE said in SS Miggy:

Looks like they gave him the wrong swing animation though, that has been a trend this year. The guys who create these players seem clueless.

That doesn't bother me, I use strike zone camera so I don't really see the swing

SDS

@nbol011 said in SS Miggy:

That doesn't bother me, I use strike zone camera so I don't really see the swing

Ha. Yeah. We all use strike zone, but it's not about visuals when it comes to a swing. It's about the swing path of the bat and the exit velocity that comes with it. It makes a huge difference.

SDS

Ha. Yeah. We all use strike zone, but it's not about visuals when it comes to a swing. It's about the swing path of the bat and the exit velocity that comes with it. It makes a huge difference.

Does that really matter when they nerf exit velo anyways?

SDS

Yes, it does.

SDS

Yes, it does.

then just don't use him, or swing early, you'll get 150mph exit velo

SDS

Yes, it does.

then just don't use him, or swing early, you'll get 150mph exit velo

Well I wasn't going to use him anyway. I was just expressing my displeasure in the fact that these guys can't get the swings of these players right every time a player has multiple swing animations in the game from different eras of their careers.

SDS

Miggy's swing is not the same ? Good news for me, i never had succes with him on past editions.

SDS

This miggy better have higher power than last years!

SDS

@shawnzinator13 said in SS Miggy:

This miggy better have higher power than last years!

why? what was his power

SDS

Last year his SS was:

121/103 vs RHP
123/101 vs LHP

I was really hoping for Verlander. Would've been a more useful card for this stage of the game.

SDS

@skywalker_25 said in SS Miggy:

Last year his SS was:

121/103 vs RHP
123/101 vs LHP

I was really hoping for Verlander. Would've been a more useful card for this stage of the game.

Agreed 100%