Your game has been forfeited

SDS

I entered the pause menu to get a glass of water and got out of it. When I got out there was a freeze and a few minutes later the message popped up. WTF?

SDS

You have a limited amount of pause time in player vs player games to prevent people griefing via long pauses.

SDS

You ran out of pause time. Your opponent got the option to make you forfeit because you wasted their time.

SDS

You ran out of pause time. Your opponent got the option to make you forfeit because you wasted their time.

SDS

@SpudXpert27 said in Your game has been forfeited:

Yes but I unpaused the game in less than 30 seconds, the game froze immediately and then approximately 2:45 which is the time we usually have he forfeited me. I was losing 3-1 and it was bottom of the 9th, I didn’t have a good chance to win it anyway but come man, would’ve been nice to take my last 3 at bats

SDS

@Mycosynth-Valde said in Your game has been forfeited:

You have a limited amount of pause time in player vs player games to prevent people griefing via long pauses.

Yes, but I don’t know how it happened because I unpaused it like 30 seconds later