I just lost a game and it was all my fault

SDS

Just thought I'd throw an opposing point of view out here. I don't believe in the conspiracy theories about "SDS hates me". I just lost a game I SHOULD have won, but I didn't.

His batting averages for his players were pretty low (low 200's and some high 100's). I struck him out 18 times (16 with Finest Darvish). But... I floated a few pitches down the middle due to MY poor inputs, and he destroyed 4 of them for HRs.

I had my chances. I loaded the bases in the 6th, Finest Soto came up, I hit a low fastball "Perfect/Perfect" 108-mph grounder right at the SS for an inning-ending double play. It sucked, but... it was realistic.

So. I lost 5-4. And it was all realistic. The end.

SDS

That is a very different viewpoint than many of the people on here. I can see this written from a very angry perspective as well. Way to be positive I guess.

SDS

@SpudXpert27 said in I just lost a game and it was all my fault:

That is a very different viewpoint than many of the people on here. I can see this written from a very angry perspective as well. Way to be positive I guess.

I'm positively positive most of the time.

SDS

👏. These posts are very rare. At the end of the day is a game,

SDS

dang dude this was me the other night. Playing against a dude with .300 averages across the board. Its 1-0 bottom of the third and I load the bases for Soto and I struck out. 😞 almost had it. I was so nervous at the plate I swung at pitches i usually dont. Freaking adrenaline got to me in a video game lol

SDS

@arvcpa said in I just lost a game and it was all my fault:

Just thought I'd throw an opposing point of view out here. I don't believe in the conspiracy theories about "SDS hates me". I just lost a game I SHOULD have won, but I didn't.

His batting averages for his players were pretty low (low 200's and some high 100's). I struck him out 18 times (16 with Finest Darvish). But... I floated a few pitches down the middle due to MY poor inputs, and he destroyed 4 of them for HRs.

I had my chances. I loaded the bases in the 6th, Finest Soto came up, I hit a low fastball "Perfect/Perfect" 108-mph grounder right at the SS for an inning-ending double play. It sucked, but... it was realistic.

Typical millenial...making this all about you. How YOU didn't get the hit you needed. How YOU hit that perfect hit. How YOU had user error.

Obviously, I'm joking a little here.. Don't worry my friend. The ball will bounce your way next. Keeping putting quality games together and the Ws will add up.

SDS

@MathMan5072 said in I just lost a game and it was all my fault:

Typical millenial.

LOL - I'm a BOOMER.

And... I literally had no problem losing! Well... I don't like losing.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in I just lost a game and it was all my fault:

dang dude this was me the other night. Playing against a dude with .300 averages across the board. Its 1-0 bottom of the third and I load the bases for Soto and I struck out. 😞 almost had it. I was so nervous at the plate I swung at pitches i usually dont. Freaking adrenaline got to me in a video game lol

Ah @lazy_toast ... we have such good times together.

SDS

What difficulty were you playing on? I’ve been stuck on all star and getting thrashed. I don’t believe it’s the game “out to get me,” as it’s happening to both me and my opponent , but I had a 3.00 era going into the season, and now every game I play is 6-5 in the third. Something seems out of balance with hitting this year as I’m noticing a lot of the top ranked players have ERAs in the 6.00s and 7.00s.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in I just lost a game and it was all my fault:

Ah @lazy_toast ... we have such good times together.

Worst part is he was using a silver pitcher 😰 . Im like yea Soto got this. Just need a single