Sds did miggy dirty on power again!

SDS

Gimme a break sds cmon. This dude has a career ops of 930 and about to enter the 500 hr club smh

SDS

3 xbh on veteran. Sometimes I wonder what SDS is thinking.

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Sds did miggy dirty on power again!:

3 XBH moment scared me.... so I did it first. Only took about 5 minutes. Actually got 3 doubles too, even with his speed.....

SDS

For some reason just above 100 power makes it very hard to hit oppo homers and yet miggy is probably the best of his generation at going oppo.

SDS

Magglio Ordonez would have been better 🙂

SDS

@shawnzinator13 said in Sds did miggy dirty on power again!:

For some reason just above 100 power makes it very hard to hit oppo homers and yet miggy is probably the best of his generation at going oppo.

Best hitter i have ever seen live. He did just that a couple times when i visited Fenway.

SDS

I think it’s his swing. In all the years of the show I only remember him having a really dope card once!

SDS

@EvylShaun said in Sds did miggy dirty on power again!:

They usually don't, so they have to throw in bs content and make everyone like them again

SDS

All I have left is homer versus Mo

SDS

That card he had in 17 made me be careful. Now I don’t have that same caution on him.

SDS

Damm 3 xbh challenge

SDS

Too slow to get doubles so it beco.es 3 hrs...

SDS

Remember the 3hr with Miggy to get Pepe Alazar. That was the worst part of getting Pepe. Some of the moments extreme make that look like a walk in the park. GL with that.