So the 11th Inning must be the last

SDS

I see the announcement says a boss pack from each of the previous Innings. Wonder if some new cards will be sprinkled in along the path?

SDS

@wingspan1985 said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

I see the announcement says a boss pack from each of the previous Innings. Wonder if some new cards will be sprinkled in along the path?

So I can assume based on progression each of the first 10 innings will have a pack on the path?

SDS

There weren't any new cards when they did this last year but never say never

SDS

@nymets1987 said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

So I can assume based on progression each of the first 10 innings will have a pack on the path?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. They did this last year, but not every Inning got a pack I don't think. It was spaced pretty fair as well.

SDS

Just sold all of my inning bosses, since we’ll be getting them back in packs. Don’t know if that was a good idea.

SDS

@nymets1987 said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. They did this last year, but not every Inning got a pack I don't think. It was spaced pretty fair as well.

I think I had already stopped playing last year by the time that came out. So not every inning got a pack? Thats really stupid, I figured we will probably get 1 from innings 1-9, but now im not so sure.

SDS

@kadylac1 said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

Just sold all of my inning bosses, since we’ll be getting them back in packs. Don’t know if that was a good idea.

Yeah, you’re good. People will panic sell in due course and you can buy back at a profit if necessary.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

@kadylac1 said in So the 11th Inning must be the last:

Yeah, you’re good. People will panic sell in due course and you can buy back at a profit if necessary.

Thank you. Appreciate it.