Ken Griffey Junior's fielding

SDS

I'm playing him in RF and his fielding looks as suspect as it did last year over there. Takes weird routes, gets bad jumps, jogs towards the ball indicator (more so than others) and sometimes doesn't make it even though it seems there's plenty of time if he would just go there running. And to top it all off I had the baseball bounce off his glove twice up until this point.

SDS

Yep. I haven’t noticed any problems in center but in the corners it isn’t good

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Ken Griffey Junior's fielding:

I've played Trout and Mantle at the corners for an extensive period of time and never had these sort of issues, despite their ratings being lower than Griffey's after the secondary position attribute hit.

SDS

I posted about this in another thread. I noticed it more in the event since there’s alot more hard hit balls in play on AS. I might actually take him out and use him and a bench bat or even sell him at this point

SDS

@raesONE said in Ken Griffey Junior's fielding:

@the_dragon1912 said in Ken Griffey Junior's fielding:

I've played Trout and Mantle at the corners for an extensive period of time and never had these sort of issues, despite their ratings being lower than Griffey's after the secondary position attribute hit.

Yeah I know. No problems in the corners for me for anyone except Griffey. They just can’t seem to figure out how to get his animations right

SDS

His reaction in right field seems like a silver fielder at best. Also had him reach for a ball and have it clank off his face.

SDS

What is it with Griffey’s Defense every year his supposed to be a top defender in the game yet never plays like it . Is it in the coding SDS we need some answers this is unacceptable , people have waited for this card all year and when we finally do his plagued by the same old problems he had last year that he shouldn’t.