Why cap at 1 million

SDS

Was there ever an explanation given on why there is a cap of 1 million stubs for buy orders. To start I have no interest in chipper but just thinking about mays. I’m keeping the card because I like it, don’t really have a need for a million stubs right now, and also know that if I sold him, there is likely no chance to get him back later. If there was no cap and I could sell him for say 3 million stubs I might try to pick up Mize and try him out or play a few games with chipper. There are plenty of people who would probably pay 2 or 3 million stubs for him and it would eventually loosen up the market. As it stands now from a market perspective cards like chipper, mays, and probably a few more are unobtainable. I won’t sell the mays even if I don’t use him all the time because it’s near impossible to get back.

SDS

Because we cannot have a true capitalist system even in a video game. That’s why my guy.

SDS

Because then this game turns into 2k.. slowly. No thanks. Only reason it didn’t work this year is because they gave everyone a ton of ways to earn stubs.

That’s not a bad thing. If you were smart, you could have bought every card this year at some point and Chipper/Mays were the only ones that people went nuts on at the end.

SDS

Doesn’t really matter the cap on these cards. There is such a limited supply. Even if you raised the cap, not much would change.