50 for 100 for honus

SDS

I got Honus last year late when I really didn’t have anything else I wanted to use on stubs. I wanted to like him because technically he was expensive but couldn’t get used to him so really didn’t play him much. Had no interest in him when released this year but picked him up last month because I didn’t love any shortstops I d tried. Was scrolling through team stats tonight and noticed he was batting 500 with 100 at bats. I’ve had cards get off to hot starts but I don’t think I’ve gone that long batting 500 or above. Slugging 809 so decent pop too. It’s weird how a card can be so different year to year. I can’t even remember who I played over him last year but something about this years card just works.

SDS

That's crazy. I gave him 100 at bats too and got about 20 hits with him lol. I wanted to like him bc Cobb is so good for me and I thought he'd be a right handed Cobb

SDS

@sbevans142 said in 50 for 100 for honus:

That's crazy. I gave him 100 at bats too and got about 20 hits with him lol. I wanted to like him bc Cobb is so good for me and I thought he'd be a right handed Cobb

That’s how I was last year. Was dying to like him but couldn’t get it going. This year was a last resort because I was kind of crappy with tatis.