99 Griffey

SDS

First to clarify, not complaining bc I won 5-2, but had a perfect/perfect flyball w Griffey & it literally was a fly out about 20-30 ft in front of the warning track. I can honestly say that’s a first, especially w someone w 125 power. RS so obviously no wind & it was against finest degrom (102 FB) & HR/9 don’t matter apparently. Granted it was at Barnes canyon which is 420 to center, but only ~375-385 w Griffey? Cmon now. Anyone else have this problem?

SDS

Oh yeah, I have had this several a times with guys 125-125. Infuriating

SDS

When they said that thing about how over 80 power guaranteed a home run on a perfect swing, they must have changed their minds.

SDS

Not against me anyway. Last five Event games I played He’s walked me off twice

SDS
  1. You're aware that its only 1 perfect right? Everyone says perfect perfect when its actually just 1.

2. Not a single person would [censored] and complain if that meter never was shown

SDS

@Charlie__Banks said in 99 Griffey:

1. You're aware that its only 1 perfect right? Everyone says perfect perfect when its actually just 1.

2. Not a single person would [censored] and complain if that meter never was shown

I thought it was perfect timing and perfect PCI placement on one of the 3 inner dots

SDS

I can't hit with Griffey to save my life so count your blessings atleast you got perfect perfect 😂😂😂

SDS

@Charlie__Banks said in 99 Griffey:

yeah actually I would complain bc I complained a lot last year and that meter wasn’t shown. Also, my biggest complaint this year is on “good” swings with the pci right on the ball resulting in bad exit velos. I think perfect perfect is pretty balanced in general. However, I also think the “perfect” timing window is inconsistent and random as hell.

SDS

Check the wind, it has way more impact on the ball in the air than it should

SDS

@ADeady57 said in 99 Griffey:

First to clarify, not complaining bc I won 5-2, but had a perfect/perfect flyball w Griffey & it literally was a fly out about 20-30 ft in front of the warning track. I can honestly say that’s a first, especially w someone w 125 power. RS so obviously no wind & it was against finest degrom (102 FB) & HR/9 don’t matter apparently. Granted it was at Barnes canyon which is 420 to center, but only ~375-385 w Griffey? Cmon now. Anyone else have this problem?

Was it a down and away changeup that was pulled? I’ve had two or three that were hit solidly (maybe not perfect) that didn’t go out.

SDS

I had the same thing happen with Harper. Hes been on my bench since that moment. No idea how a perfect flyball is caught 5 steps in front of the warning track.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in 99 Griffey:

I had the same thing happen with Harper. Hes been on my bench since that moment. No idea how a perfect flyball is caught 5 steps in front of the warning track.

Harper is a guy I would love to try too... heard good things prior to this

SDS

@IM_BATMAN8765432 said in 99 Griffey:

Check the wind, it has way more impact on the ball in the air than it should

There is no wind in ranked seasons.

SDS

@MathMan5072 said in 99 Griffey:

@ADeady57 said in 99 Griffey:

Was it a down and away changeup that was pulled? I’ve had two or three that were hit solidly (maybe not perfect) that didn’t go out.

102 fastball right down the middle.

SDS

I just had a perfect with him last night on a hanging sinker from Kluber. Only went to the front of the warning track. I'm getting absolutely no pop with him online at all.

SDS

@halfbutt said in 99 Griffey:

When they said that thing about how over 80 power guaranteed a home run on a perfect swing, they must have changed their minds.

Narrator: "They did not say that thing."

SDS

@SaveFarris said in 99 Griffey:

@halfbutt said in 99 Griffey:

Narrator: "They did not say that thing."

Lol. Right?