Moments

SDS

I’m tired of waisting so much of my time doing moments sometimes I fly through them other times all be on the same moment For two days.. sds please fix this. the computer pitches absolute trash and it’s so frustrating when you need extra bases and darvish is pitching his nastiest. And also having to load back to the screen just to press x to play again and lod back? Come on so time consuming.

SDS

@GilFavor1909 said in Moments:

I’m tired of waisting so much of my time doing moments sometimes I fly through them other times all be on the same moment For two days.. sds please fix this. the computer pitches absolute trash and it’s so frustrating when you need extra bases and darvish is pitching his nastiest. And also having to load back to the screen just to press x to play again and lod back? Come on so time consuming.

The back to the load screen only happens in multi-game moments.

SDS

@cavalier_0013 said in Moments:

It would be nice if it didn't go back during multi-game moments. 🙂

SDS

I love Moments, it's great for offline players like myself. Easy free cards, I'll take them.

SDS

@jz2016cubs said in Moments:

@cavalier_0013 said in Moments:

It would be nice if it didn't go back during multi-game moments. 🙂

Then you would not be able to dashboard