Trevor Bauer

SDS

Based on his recent comments about the Mets new owner it sounds like Bauer wants to come to New York. Imagine a rotation with deGrom and Bauer as the 1-2!

SDS

its Bauer so you never know!

SDS

Nope, he's not...the correct answer is The Blue Jays.

SDS

@joshjays44 said in Trevor Bauer:

Nope, he's not...the correct answer is The Blue Jays.

As much as I’d love to see Bauer in a Jays uniform, I think that’s not the play for them. We shall see soon though

SDS

We can all play the "my team is a perfect fit" game, but I think the only realistic options are Mets and Angels.

(Although unrealistic, a 3-4 year deal with Seattle is actually a great fit. There's a driveline facility less than an hour away from the park, it's one of the most pitcher friendly parks in the MLB, roof means no more rain delays, Seattle has a lot of young, up and coming, talented arms that would benefit massively from someone like Trev, he'd be an all around great veteran presence on the youngest team in the league, and that 3-4 year window will be right when the team will be contending for a championship.)

SDS

@icdavis882 said in Trevor Bauer:

We can all play the "my team is a perfect fit" game, but I think the only realistic options are Mets and Angels.

(Although unrealistic, a 3-4 year deal with Seattle is actually a great fit. There's a driveline facility less than an hour away from the park, it's one of the most pitcher friendly parks in the MLB, roof means no more rain delays, Seattle has a lot of young, up and coming, talented arms that would benefit massively from someone like Trev, he'd be an all around great veteran presence on the youngest team in the league, and that 3-4 year window will be right when the team will be contending for a championship.)

Take this with a grain of salt but i think the Mariners have a chance at least. He does live in the Seattle area.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sodomojo.com/2020/11/04/trevor-bauer-mariners-target/amp/