What is the point?

SDS

Why do people still buy free agents? I have a bunch, and was planning on selling them, but I am curious why people would buy them. Thoughts?

SDS

Collections?

SDS

@ayman718 said in What is the point?:

Collections?

The Free Agent collections? I wouldn't think anyone would want to do that, but who knows. 🤷

SDS

You need it for Mantle

SDS

You need it for Mantle

No you don't

SDS

Oh, well I dunno then, daily exchange missions? lol

SDS

Oh, well I dunno then, daily exchange missions? lol

Who knows. 🙂

SDS

Daily exchange is the only reason

SDS

The FA collection gives you more stubs than it costs to complete it. Or at least it did. Maybe not since they moved Osuna and them into FA.

SDS

Some of us like to collect every card in the game.

SDS

Don’t forget people in need of quick stubs have also figured out that with the exchanges, using Silver FA, you can easily make double the stubs you put into it rn.

SDS

I need Verlander to complete the live series players, but he is still so expensive. I can't seem to pull his cards. I stopped buying cards a long time ago. I always hope to pull him in free packs. He is still over 100,000 stubs. I stink at flipping cards too. Will his price eventually drop to around 60,000 stubs or so?

SDS

@FISH_KIKI said in What is the point?:

I need Verlander to complete the live series players, but he is still so expensive. I can't seem to pull his cards. I stopped buying cards a long time ago. I always hope to pull him in free packs. He is still over 100,000 stubs. I stink at flipping cards too. Will his price eventually drop to around 60,000 stubs or so?

maybe by december. I recommend selling duplicates. I thought I was super far away from getting Mantle. I needed degrom, trout, and verlander. I was searching for 65k ish stubs. I sold all my duplicates and was able to afford them.

SDS

A. Daily Exchanges
B. Collection reward of stubs & XP
C. Exchanges for Guaranteed Bronze/Silver/Golds
D. Cheslor Cuthbert is your great uncle.
E. You're doing an All-Time Tigers team and need Greg Deichmann, Parker Bugg, Alex Lange, and Ryan Eades to fill out the roster.
F. Obsessive Compulsive who wants to own EVERY card <-- me is here.

SDS

Stubs farming. Exchange bronzes for silvers, silvers for golds, sell or exchange into TA and profit. Mostly sell since prices have been way up on silvers and golds lately.