Big Willie Style

SDS

Just put in a Buy Order for Willie Mays. I am 638th in line.

Chances are I won't get him; but if I do get him, who do I bench out of the following: LF Mantle, CF Griffey, RF Trout, are my starters. My bench is Cobb, Honus, Walker, Jackie, and Hornsby.

SDS

Tough call between Griffey and Mantle but personally I would play Griffey in Right, Mays in Center and Trout in Left. With a bench of Houns, Mantle, Walker and a tough call between Hornsby and Robinson.

SDS

Mr Chaos...,,It’s Mays

SDS

any updates on time stamps for latest sales? I have a timestamp on the 7th of Nov. Seems like every day 20-30 are being sold. I don't recall what # I was when I placed my order.

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in Big Willie Style:

Mr Chaos...,,It’s Mays

[censored] autofill. Fixed it.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Big Willie Style:

Tough call between Griffey and Mantle but personally I would play Griffey in Right, Mays in Center and Trout in Left. With a bench of Houns, Mantle, Walker and a tough call between Hornsby and Robinson.

If I do that I'll probably play Cobb and Walker as lefty bats, Mantle as a switch, and the Jackie and Honus as righties. Unless I want more power, than I'll put Hornsby in.

SDS

You will get him eventually. Especially if he is the last RS reward. He will be sold much more next season if there are no new rewards

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Big Willie Style:

You will get him eventually. Especially if he is the last RS reward. He will be sold much more next season if there are no new rewards

I figure if they end up bringing back previous WS rewards, people will take him to sell as he's probably the only one that will keep value.

SDS

I moved Mantle to the bench. Nothing wrong with him but I like his speed and switch hitting coming off the bench. May's goes in CF, but see if you can stand Griffey in a corner OF spot. He takes weird angles sometimes and just looks weird in RF. Trout is great anywhere you put him, of course same can be said for Mantle.