When will all the RIB 2 cards be announced?

SDS

We only have Eckersley so far, and it comes out on Friday. Do you think SDS will reveal more cards, or will it be a surprise as to who we will see on Friday?

SDS

If we have 11 new entrants, I imagine we see 8 or so before they drop.

SDS

They will 100% reveal more cards, it's just a question of who. I'm willing to bet they give us Verlander, Edgar Martinez, Troy Percival, and Jake Arrieta

SDS

I feel like they are going to show us one or two a day until Friday. Then drop the "big ones" on Friday.

SDS

I'm betting we'll hear about an SS Dennis Eckersley soon. My best guess is that it'll be somewhere in the 96-98 OVR.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in When will all the RIB 2 cards be announced?:

I'm betting we'll hear about an SS Dennis Eckersley soon. My best guess is that it'll be somewhere in the 96-98 OVR.

https://twitter.com/MLBTheShow/status/1328489439975272448

SDS

We already got one confirmed, it is a 97 overall

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in When will all the RIB 2 cards be announced?:

I know.... that was the joke.... never mind.

SDS

@KaptinKrunch00 said in When will all the RIB 2 cards be announced?:

I know.... that was the joke.... never mind.

uhhh, i knew that

SDS

Stupid question but RIB 2 will still be available as a reward in conquest correct?

Nevermind answered my own question.