Officially own a $1 MIL card

SDS

Goose just hit a mil. I bought him awhile back and is my first million dollar card. Now only if I could sell him for Mays.

Viva RIB 2

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

Goose just hit a mil. I bought him awhile back and is my first million dollar card. Now only if I could sell him for Mays.

Viva RIB 2

Nice! 🙂

SDS

I'll have two. Sale and Goose.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

Wait? Sale hit a milli? I remember when homeboy was 360k

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

@Ikasnu said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

Wait? Sale hit a milli? I remember when homeboy was 360k

He's at 960000 so very close.

SDS

I didnt open my last WS reward pack waiting so see who would be worth more. Sale it is I guess. If I had sold immediately after making it, woulda been 450K lol

Oh and to add to the thread itself:

Chipper
Wagner
Sale x2
Feller
Mize
Gossage

I got a 1M bid on Mays and have 4.3M stubs left. Now I regret working the market so much as opposed to playing haha. I mean I can’t even sell these players so I’ll go over the cap. I might finish some collections (HRD, Prospects, Awards, etc) to lower my stubs count. I hardly think we’ll see many more cards that would drain my bankroll

SDS

Nice! Outside of Wagner, Goose is probably the most useful 1M stub player since there are so many OF to choose from. I'm working on my 1M team build lineup at the moment given how many stubs are out there:

Catcher: own Piazza with order in for Bench
1B: Donaldson (says out of position but grades out well still; Pujols on bench)
2B: order in for Alomar
SS: there isn't one sadly so Red Tatis is playing
3B: Chipper
OF: Mays, Henderson (maybe gets there) & Williams (maybe gets there)

SP: Feller (own Sale as well)
CL: Wagner (own Gossage as well)

SDS

@rosborn27 said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

Nice! Outside of Wagner, Goose is probably the most useful 1M stub player since there are so many OF to choose from. I'm working on my 1M team build lineup at the moment given how many stubs are out there:

Catcher: own Piazza with order in for Bench
1B: Donaldson (says out of position but grades out well still)
2B: order in for Alomar
SS: there isn't one sadly so Red Tatis is playing
3B: Chipper
OF: Mays, Henderson (maybe gets there) & Williams (maybe gets there)

SP: Feller (own Sale as well)
CL: Wagner (own Gossage as well)

Sitting on a buy order for Feller. Pitching depth is weak on the rotation side, but as far as position players go I'm pretty set thanks to some of the finest guys.

SDS

Feller was great in the last event as he earned me quite a few wins. Little wild but soooo much better than Walter Johnson if you want an old school windup pitcher who throws gas. Much better secondaries than Johnson but again a little wild.

SDS

10 (with a buy order for an 11th), even though I only paid sticker price on 2:

Purchase Date --- Player --- Price

7/27 - Adell - 72,103
8/21 - Carter - 350,006
9/2 - Mize - 646,112
9/5 - Donaldson - 685,001
9/20 - Alomar - 685,001
9/22 - Bench - 710,001
9/29 - Wagner - ONE MILLIONS STUBS!!!
10/11 - Feller - 808,282
10/18 - Goose - 500,001
11/4 - Chipper - ONE MILLION STUBS!!!

Mays (order for 1M, aprox. #159 in line)

SDS

oh man i earned goose but maybe i should sell for when some new opportunities arise

SDS

You hit the nail on the head with that last sentence. Stubs are only gonna do you so much this year, because everybody has them and the exotic cards are really hard to come by if you can't get to WS or go 12-0. I have 5M stubs and I own Goose, Chipper and a ton of other cards that I don't use but I can't sell either because I'm at the stub limit. The only guys I would like to have are Mays and Wagner, maybe Alomar just to try him. But with those queue lines, I might as well just play RS and BR and try to get them myself. All my stubs are practically useless.

SDS

@raesONE said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

You hit the nail on the head with that last sentence. Stubs are only gonna do you so much this year, because everybody has them and the exotic cards are really hard to come by if you can't get to WS or go 12-0. I have 5M stubs and I own Goose, Chipper and a ton of other cards that I don't use but I can't sell either because I'm at the stub limit. The only guys I would like to have are Mays and Wagner, maybe Alomar just to try him. But with those queue lines, I might as well just play RS and BR and try to get them myself. All my stubs are practically useless.

It happens every year. Towards the end br rewards and early event rewards skyrocket. I finally learned last year to just keep up with cards when they come out. At this point in the game's cycle stubs just aren't enough.

SDS

This year has seen the most free packs and cards and that is why every good card is 1m stubs with a line. I figured this out early on and bought all the BR cards even when they seemed high looking back I should have bought more Mize and Carters when I had the chance.

SDS

@dcmo3 said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

@raesONE said in Officially own a $1 MIL card:

It happens every year. Towards the end br rewards and early event rewards skyrocket. I finally learned last year to just keep up with cards when they come out. At this point in the game's cycle stubs just aren't enough.

I agree to an extent, but this year everyone is really flushed with stubs like never before. It's so easy to make millions through TA programs alone.

SDS

Ha that means I have 2 (Sale and Gossage) and I'm working on getting a 3rd (Donaldson)

SDS

I have feller , Wagner , sale, goose, chipper and mays.

SDS

Just Feller and Goose for me.

SDS

Have all the cards on market thanks to flipping

SDS

I am still at 0 and it is ok