Market question for Friday!?!?!?

SDS

So I’m curious as to what the market will be like. If past bosses will be available in packs wouldn’t their prices plummet? And with RIB 2 even more stubs will be had on top of TA4 so will other cards prices rise with so many people with stubs? I bet they have a stub sale on top of it lol.

SDS

You are spot on other than I’m not sure about the stub sale

SDS

Prices should be great for buyers. Looking forward to picking up some of those past bosses I liked but sold when there prices skyrocketed.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Market question for Friday!?!?!?:

Do you think I should buy Pujos now or wait? Just want to try him for fun

SDS

@mubby_33 said in Market question for Friday!?!?!?:

Prices should be great for buyers. Looking forward to picking up some of those past bosses I liked but sold when there prices skyrocketed.

@mubby_33 said in Market question for Friday!?!?!?:

Yea for bosses it should be. I just bought Cobb for 114k but I’m going to hold off on buying any others until Friday

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Market question for Friday!?!?!?:

He won’t get cheaper

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Market question for Friday!?!?!?:

His price will be dictated by Willie Mays, I see all WS rewards staying above 500k for the foreseeable future and they’re currently trending well above that.

SDS

Yea their prices will go down - assuming you can get any of each 3 bosses for previous innings.

SDS

Inning bosses go down. World Series awards will stay high. So Rivera or Honus or Fox will go down in price.