What happen to Phil Niekro and Luis Tiant?????

SDS

I know it's super cheesy to use a knuckeballer but they should be brought back. Make them a new reward where you have to go like 15-0, 20-0 in Battle Royale or do not lose a game in RS until you reach WS to get them.

SDS

Don't poke the bear brother.

SDS

LOL you think there is a lot of complaining about hitting now. Just bring the knucklers in.

SDS

Just Neikro, not Tiant for me.

SDS

@raesONE said in What happen to Phil Niekro and Luis Tiant?????:

Just because SDS can’t balance them for H2H play, you can’t just scrub them from the history books entirely. These Tiant kind of cards are ideal 12-0 rewards in a normal year where everyone isn’t a stub millionaire. Tiant was a nasty pitcher back in the day but he was rare, it wasn’t often you’d face him online. Niekro is cheesier for sure, but that bronze RP card and the complaints it generated were what killed knuckleballs in DD. Had they left them as they were rather than giving everyone a free Niekro with basically infinite stamina in a year when low offspeed was the pitching meta, there probably wouldn’t have been anywhere near as much hatred from the community.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in What happen to Phil Niekro and Luis Tiant?????:

Just because SDS can’t balance them for H2H play, you can’t just scrub them from the history books entirely. These Tiant kind of cards are ideal 12-0 rewards in a normal year where everyone isn’t a stub millionaire. Tiant was a nasty pitcher back in the day but he was rare, it wasn’t often you’d face him online. Niekro is cheesier for sure, but that bronze RP card and the complaints it generated were what killed knuckleballs in DD. Had they left them as they were rather than giving everyone a free Niekro with basically infinite stamina in a year when low offspeed was the pitching meta, there probably wouldn’t have been anywhere near as much hatred from the community.

Agreed but unfortunately things are the way they are and that's why we can't have nice things.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in What happen to Phil Niekro and Luis Tiant?????:

Agreed but unfortunately things are the way they are and that's why we can't have nice things.

Why can they listen when the community gets vocal about some things but not other, significantly more important things I wonder?

SDS

R.A. Dickey was pretty good too. 17 was it?

SDS

Has Wakefield ever been in the game?

SDS

@sbevans142 said in What happen to Phil Niekro and Luis Tiant?????:

Has Wakefield ever been in the game?

When he had a live card yes

SDS

I don't have a problem with knucklers or submariners, pro's and cons... I do have a problem with 100mph submarine throwing midgets and 11ft tall praying mantis lookin pitchers though.