How much should Boss prices drop?

SDS

With the new inning program, how many stubs are the bosses going to drop? also, how do you think they will make the program, with boss packs either 50, 100, 150 stars? What are your thoughts

SDS

It depends. Innings 1-4 will certainly plummet. But 5 onward I think will drop a bit but not a whole lot. For example I think the most expensive inning bosses (Mo, Papi, Honus, Foxx, Kenley, Griffey) will certainly drop but not that far. All the others will be under 100k except maybe Walker who will be playing with the line. We will have to see where each pack is in the program are though. If the later ones are some absurd amount of stars into the program they might even rise

SDS

I was under the impression that the previous boss pick would be at 300 stars like all the former programs. I didn't do last year, so I'm unfamiliar with how these early boss choice packs worked before. Are people saying that there will be multiple boss choice packs in the program path?

SDS

@formallyforearms said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

I was under the impression that the previous boss pick would be at 300 stars like all the former programs. I didn't do last year, so I'm unfamiliar with how these early boss choice packs worked before. Are people saying that there will be multiple boss choice packs in the program path?

Thats how it was last year, so I think it is safe to assume the same. A different pack every so many stars

SDS

SDS said it would be every boss choice pack. Guessing what it was last year, where it was a boss choice pack every 100 stars.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

It depends. Innings 1-4 will certainly plummet. But 5 onward I think will drop a bit but not a whole lot. For example I think the most expensive inning bosses (Mo, Papi, Honus, Foxx, Kenley, Griffey) will certainly drop but not that far. All the others will be under 100k except maybe Walker who will be playing with the line. We will have to see where each pack is in the program are though. If the later ones are some absurd amount of stars into the program they might even rise

Ty Cobb has already dropped a bit, he's like 130,000 or something right now, isn't he?

SDS

@The_DoctorsWife said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

Ty Cobb has already dropped a bit, he's like 130,000 or something right now, isn't he?

Yeah Cobb and Walker both took big hits upon the release of Griffey and Soto. The same way Musial took a hit after the releases of Babe and Gehrig

SDS

Yeah Cobb and Walker both took big hits upon the release of Griffey and Soto. The same way Musial took a hit after the releases of Babe and Gehrig

Walker?? Nice! He's been expensive for a long while.

SDS

Walker?? Nice! He's been expensive for a long while.

I hope his price tanks, I want him on my team soo bad

SDS

@JediEl1823 said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

SDS said it would be every boss choice pack. Guessing what it was last year, where it was a boss choice pack every 100 stars.

Last year it was not every 100 stars a boss pack. They only did like 2 maybe 3 boss packs and they were soaced out quite a bit, i think they started at like 450 and the next one was like 650 or so

SDS

@the_qBan_1 said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

@JediEl1823 said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

Last year it was not every 100 stars a boss pack. They only did like 2 maybe 3 boss packs and they were soaced out quite a bit, i think they started at like 450 and the next one was like 650 or so

I stand corrected.

SDS

Here’s the thing, if there’s a new collection added for the inning bosses, they’re not going anywhere but up as people scramble to buy the extra cards they need. Wait and see what happens, you never know.

SDS

@ComebackLogic said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

Here’s the thing, if there’s a new collection added for the inning bosses, they’re not going anywhere but up as people scramble to buy the extra cards they need. Wait and see what happens, you never know.

That would be cool, but I don't think we are seeing any more collection rewards. There are a lot of fun cards that they can still release, but I can't think of any unreleased cards that would be worth locking in 28 bosses.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

That would be cool, but I don't think we are seeing any more collection rewards. There are a lot of fun cards that they can still release, but I can't think of any unreleased cards that would be worth locking in 28 bosses.

Depends what the reward is and how many you’ve already locked towards previous inning vouchers and trout collections. 125 everything Pepe Alazar?

SDS

Depends what the reward is and how many you’ve already locked towards previous inning vouchers and trout collections. 125 everything Pepe Alazar?

Reggie Stocker or nothing LOL

SDS

@TEXAS10PT said in How much should Boss prices drop?:

Reggie Stocker or nothing LOL

With all the ridiculous made up cards this year, why not? It’s not as if one more would make any difference now.